Sunday, January 24, 2010

We decided since we've been married for a year and a half, we'd better update our pictures!
I'm so glad Dan didn't drop me!



Whew! Another week of school is over! There's only 14 more! Actually that sounds terrible. Fourteen still seems like a lot! BUT I'm trying to be optimistic....SO 2 weeks conquered and I'm feeling great!!!!
Dan has a huge final tomorrow that is 70% of his final grade in the class. Thank heavens the subject is microbiology and everything that encompasses! He's practically an expert when it comes to anything creepy and crawling!
As for me, I'm still hanging in there at UNO. I'm still part time due to residency rules, but I really am enjoying it! I love the elementary I work at. The kids are great...for the most part!
Our new Sunbeams this year are giving us a run for our money, but we wouldn't ask for it any other way! We just hope our own kids...that is if we have any after we're through with this calling...jk...don't give other people such a tough time!



P.S. Thanks Jenn for taking the pictures for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment