Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The Time Has Finally Come!

After 5 years of going to school, I am finally graduating! I'm so excited I can't wipe the smile off my face! The road to graduation has been long and hard. It all started back in high school. I believe it was my freshman year when my dad asked me what I wanted to do with the rest of my life. I was sure I wanted to be a psychologist. I thought it was interesting to listen to peoples' problems and try to help them find out how to be happier. As a result, I resolved to take a psychology class and hated it. Psychology was much different than I had expected. I was lost, in a panic of sorts, I went to my dad this time and asked him what he thought I would be good at doing for the rest of my life. I remember the exact words he replied with, as if the conversation occurred yesterday. He asked, "Have you ever thought of nursing?" That very phrase got the ball rolling.

This Saturday I'll be receiving Bachelors in Nursing Science! I'll finally be a Registered Nurse (pending I pass boards in June!) I'm so excited!

My parents will be coming for my graduation this weekend. I can hardly wait!

Here are a few of our favorite graduation pictures.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment