Thursday, August 1, 2013

27 Weeks Pregnant

This week was really busy at work. I floated to the Solid Organ Transplant Unit and worked really late Monday night to catch up from my busy day of patient care. It seems that lately Dan and I have been busy every week. I can't figure out why. This past weekend was Easter and we enjoyed the holiday together! I was so glad I didn't have to work :) Sunday afternoon we took naps and then had dinner with the Patchs. They are also moving to the Jacksonville area once they are done with dental school! This week we also made plans to travel to Jacksonville to look for a place to live! I guess that's why this week was extra ordinarily busy.


Heath has now discovered that there is more room under my right rib. 

On Friday night, we traveled to South Dakota once I was done with work. We spent the weekend at our friends cabin. It was fun hiking, shooting, making meals together and just hanging out. I didn't get to hop in the hot tube or ride the four-wheelers, but I did dip my toes in the nice warm water!! We sure will miss our med school friends.













Once we got home from the cabins, I enjoyed a baby shower put on by the ladies at work! It was so nice to play games, eat a yummy meal, and chat outside of work! I sure will miss these ladies once I'm gone!


No comments:

Post a Comment