Thursday, August 1, 2013

33 Weeks Pregnant

This week was a busy one around the Miller house hold! Dan graduated with his doctorate! I can hardly believe that my husband is a medical doctor! I'm so proud of him!

On Thursday evening, Dan was hooded! It was such a special night I'll never forget! I cried when Dan walked across the stage. He has worked so hard for this time to finally arrive and it has!


Trying on his robes for size!


Just checking his email :)


Dan's hooding! I tried my best to get a video of it, but my camera skills and yelling for him just weren't very coordinated :)


It's official!


The lovely hood lined with white and blue silk for Creighton grads!


Dan with some of his favorite medical school friends!



Our little family!



On Friday, we rushed around trying to get all the groceries we thought we would need for the weekend before Dan's family arrived. Once they got to our house, we went to the park and enjoyed visiting. It was the first time I met Jenn's little girl! She's such a cutie!

On Saturday, we enjoyed Dan's graduation ceremony! Again, I felt very emotional! We had a BBQ that afternoon and played at the Children's Museum with our nephew's and niece.


Dan graduated!!!




On Sunday, we went to church and visited several church historical sites, the temple and visitors center.

On Monday, we went to the zoo and enjoyed visiting every single exhibit! Dan and I loved that we had so much family to spend such a special time in our lives with!

On Tuesday, Dan's parents went home, but Jenn and her family stayed one more day with us! We visited an airplane museum and an aquarium. We had such a fun time! We sure will miss Dan's family when we move to Florida. We are hopeful that they'll all come and visit us sometime over the next 5 years!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment