Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Labor Day Parade

For Labor Day weekend, Dan came home from the Mayo Clinic! After not seeing each other for over a month and after only seeing each other for less than 24 hours the weekend before, Dan came home for the long weekend! It was such a treat! Since we stayed up late Friday night watching movies, we slept in Saturday morning, so we ended up being a tad bit late for the parade, but we didn't miss much!


We still haven't decided if we'll spend our money on a haunted house this year. Since we went to a few on our first date, we might make an exception. Plus, this one looks like it might be pretty good!


Clowns creep me out!



Loved the high school bands.


Random truck floats!


Always love the horses!


More clowns!


Dan saw one of these guys do a back flip.


They sure danced crazy!


This clown almost made me pee my pants he was so creepy!


He seriously almost ran me over and I was quietly minding my own business sitting onf the curb watching the parade and then all the sudden...
BAM
He's coming straight for me...yikes!


Love this guy's costume! 
At first, I couldn't figure out if he was really ridding that thing or if he was walking.
He was walking.


Good illusion if you ask me!


Frankenstein, just a creepy as ever.


Grosses me out!


This guy was about ten feet tall and very very creepy!


After the parade, we went home and had a nap. For dinner we had the best Chicago style Papa Murphy's Pizza! Thank Gary and Julie for the gift card for Dan's Birthday! We also watched the new Borne Movie that night. It was so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment