Thursday, August 2, 2012

I Love To See The Temple

While I was attending Celina's graduation in Colorado, Dan was attending his sister, Stephanie's, wedding in Idaho. We had quite the crazy weekend, but loved every minute of it. Dan actually drove down to Colorado with me and caught a plane to Idaho out of Denver. Less than two days later, he caught a plane ride back to Denver and we hung out with my family for a day and drove back home to Omaha. Short and sweet!

(I had to steal all of these pictures because Dan didn't take one picture. What a boy!)

 They all look so much a like!
 
 
 
Such a great family!


We went to see Celina at Pikes Peak!
Colorado is so pretty!
 
 
It was FREEZING up there! We got headaches from the lack of oxygen at that elevation!
 
 Carson
Such a pretty girl!
 



 We ate the world famous Pikes Peak donuts. The elevation makes the donuts crispy on the outside and cake-like on the inside! YUM!





Hiking Garden of the Gods
 
We had such a fun time!
 
The Garden is so pretty!

Awe!
 

Mom and Dad, married for 27 years!
 
 
 

 
 Carson's so artistic!
Just thinking.
Grandma and Grandpa K
 Climbing vertical!
 
Taking it all in.
 

 

One of my favorite parts of the weekend, was having Dan all to myself for 8 hours straight both ways. We just talked and talked and talked, it was fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment