Saturday, January 19, 2013

June 2013

We are proud to announce that Dan is expecting a puppy to be born June 28th, 2013!!!
As you can tell, Dan is SO excited!


Just kidding!
We are both excited to announce that we will be having a baby June 28th, 2013!!!!!
Whenever people ask whether we would like a boy or a girl, Dan jokingly tells them I'm having a puppy so it really doesn't matter!
Dan and I have been planning our family for a while now, we just didn't know when the Lord wanted us to start. With residency coming up, me just starting into my career, and a possible move around the corner, there just doesn't seem to be a "right" time. At the beginning of 2012, we started going to the temple with starting our family in mind. Once we received our answer, Dan bought me prenatal vitamins, the sweetest gift I think he'll ever be able to buy me! Three months later, we started trying. Then in September, we got pregnant! Of course, I didn't realize I was pregnant until October when I missed my period. 

6 weeks pregnant!


A few days before I made my first OB appointment, we figured I better take a pregnancy test to be sure I really was pregnant. 

Two blue lines=pregnant! 




8 weeks along!


10 weeks



13 weeks: Dan's been such a good sport at taking this pictures! 
Humor me!


Merry Christmas!


It was Dan's idea to announce our babies' birth with this adorable picture!
We had both printed out. 


But loved this one the best! We put them in our Christmas cards to our parents and grandparents.
Since my parents do not have any other grand kids, we had my mom open a frame which said Grandchildren on it with a picture of our babies' 12 week ultrasound. It was such a tearful, unforgettable moment!


16 weeks along!






No comments:

Post a Comment