Monday, February 18, 2013

21 and Loving Life Again!

Our baby boy is more than half baked! 
Dan got to feel him kick a few times this week!
He tends to kick more at night than any other time of the day!


Now that I've kicked my head cold to the curb, I've developed spring fever! 
On Wednesday, Dan and I ran 5 miles. It felt great to stretch my legs in the 50 degree weather! 
But the next day, it snowed and we were reminded that it is not yet spring. : (
Yesterday, my baby fever got hotter when Dan and I took dinner over to our neighbor who recently had her second baby boy! He melted my heart! I could have held him all day long!
Dan and I celebrated Valentine's Day twice!
Wednesday evening, we went to Brik's for Creighton's Residency Intern plug. We enjoyed appetizers and catching up with our friends! It was fun to dress up! 
Thursday I had to work. DRAG! 
But Dan surprised me with a delicious home made Italian dinner, sparkling juice & chocolate covered strawberries! What a lucky girl (and baby boy, who really enjoyed every bite!).
Somehow I managed to chip my tooth while eating..... lettuce???? : (
As a result, I'm bound for the dentist this week.


This week our baby:
-Weighs 13 ounces!
-Can now digest water from the amniotic fluid!
-Is growing, growing, growing! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment